Scientists were trying out a new lie detection test based on a needle. The needle indicates red if it a lie and green if it’s true. For any person lying, there is a 75% chance of the needle pointing towards red. For a person not lying, there is a 90% chance of the needle pointing towards green. It is known that 10% of people who go for the test are lying. If a person who tests to have lied, If the probability that they actually lied is P, then 11P equals?