Login / Sign-up NOW to ask your Doubts - its totally FREE !!
The fundamental unit of life cell..
Some important questions of the The fundamental unit of life are:
1. Can you name two organelles we have studied that contain their own genetic material?
2. Define chromatin, chromosomes, and chromatid.
3. What is the full form of ATP?
4. Explain the working principle of compound microscope.
5. What is osmosis and its application?
6. Function of lysosomes and why it is called suicidal bag?
7. Difference between animal and plant cell.
8. Clean and neat diagram of animal and plant cell and functions of all the parts of the cell.
9. Difference between eukaryotic and prokaryotic cell with example.
10. What do you mean by selectively permeable membrane?
These are few questions, there will be more important questions.